The loss of family plan

Why did u get rid of the family plan with the loss of this it disconnects me from playing with my sons I was told tonight that this program no longer exist. My son was disconnected from Xbox live last week we had to make a new profile and I tried to add him to the family pack and he can't be added. So now what do I do do we get a refund now that I have payed for a year on the gold plan

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I wanted to buy a family pack for Christmas, but I couldn't find a retail card for it so I decided I'd get them something I could put under the tree and wait to get the family pack. I've been out of work, so I had to wait to get it. I promised my two boys that I would get the family pack as soon as I could afford it. So I got a job, got paid yesterday, and went to buy the Family Gold Pack only to find out it was no longer available. So now I have to break my promise to my kids. Our individual Gold Membership we had expired last month and I doubt we'll be renewing unless they bring back the family pack. Bonehead move Xbox. Good way to lose customers Microsoft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

I advise you to go to the forums here, those are the feedback/wishlist forums. Since the forums your in now are only for support issues.

I'm pretty sure more people are complaining about this there.

Go to the forums here forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.