The left stick on all my controllers keep breaking

Can you please advise what is being done at Microsoft to resolve this issue, as it sounds like one big cover up which is going to get worse the longer you leave it.  All i keep reading is people selling their XBox One's  in exchange for playstations and it seems absurd that i have to go through the same ordeal just to play a game or 2 of Fifa a week.  I paid a lot of hard earned cash for my console,just to play one game and your controllers are NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE! I am on my 3rd controller and the last one broke within a ew hours of use.  The only way i can play Fifa is to use the old Xbox 360, which the controllers are still working for after many years of use. 

Your response tactics in the forums is like watching a politician swerving a question and so obvious and laughable, which further irritates your customers that you still have left.   I would appreciate as straight an answer as you can give.  is there a new controller coming out that is fit for purpose and will you be replacing the current (not fit for purpose) controllers? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to: