The Last Shot (TLS)

The Last Shot Clan (TLS) are now recruiting mature, friendly gamer's who are 16+. We are currently participating in the Warped Gaming League (WGL) . Which is currently the UK's largest and oldest xbox live online league. We currently have two teams in the mix mode league, one being in division one and the other in division three. We also have a team in the hardcore search and destroy league, looking to extend to two teams next season. Currently we have 20+ active members who play clan matches at least twice a week. Some of which also play in singles and doubles FIFA leagues. It doesn't matter what ability you are, as long as you have fun while play and graceful in victory and defeat at all times. In the future, we are looking to extend to other games, such as Gears of war and Halo. So if you're interested in all of this and more, pay us a visit and say hello

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

We're a friendly clan why don't you pop over to our website have a look and introduce yourself. thelastshot.org

Don't forget we have the odd Forza 3 racenight, which seems to be a weekly thing at the moment, you don't have to be uber good at it, mostly we race for fun!!

Had a fun time last night in the TLS 2 vs 2 tournament! great games guys.

just finished our last season of Black ops in the WGL league. soon to be starting gears 3 league and then MW3 as well. pop over to us at TLS www.thelastshot.org/.../index.php and join the fun :)

bump

anyone looking to join a clan then seriously join TLS i played with these guys a few years back on my old account without a doubt one of the friendliest clans i've ever played against! great buch (glad to see you guys are still about)