The lack of a certain football team in the club football avatar section is disturbing!

Why has the Manchester United kit not been added to the Avatar Club Football collection? After all it is the biggest football club in the world. Xbox, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Discussion Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think any XBox parts are actually manufactured in Singapore.

Probably this.

Az

^^ I lol'd thanks for that Az

AZ is spot on. Due to the fact the Xbox doesnt sell all that well in Asia, theres not much point including a Man Utd strip, as that is the target audience for anything Man Utd. 

Wrong Real Madrid is the biggest club in the world

it will be a copyright thing,man u probably wanted hundreds of millions for it to be added.

[quote user="Zvonareva"]

AZ is spot on. Due to the fact the Xbox doesnt sell all that well in Asia, theres not much point including a Man Utd strip, as that is the target audience for anything Man Utd. 

[/quote]

Because Asia is the only continent to like Manchester United? There's probably at least a million people who like Manchester United in the UK alone, nevermind other parts of the world outside of Asia.

Last time I checked Manchester United is an English club. We should at least have the option to download stuff for the team in our own region.

Yeah and about 750.000 of them supporters are glory hunters and would change team if you wasn't in the top 4 every year

where is this section?

OMG.

I knew this would turn into a "what team is better", according to you most of the supporters of Manchester United are glory supporters okay how would you know this? I for one have supported Manchester United for as long as I can remember.

Seriously, your probably a City fan who is mad after spending more money then Manchester United has spent since 1992 and won the FA Cup.

I'm actually an everton fan nice fail bro