The Hunt Continues....

I just received an email from Xbox showing something (definitely regarding Halo 5).  It looks like a galaxy, but has a Halo Shield look to it.  The title says "Look Closer"... I haven't been able to make out what it is yet, nor has any of my friends that I forwarded the emails too.  At the bottom of the email it says "Worldwide April 25-28th"  

Has anyone else received this?   And if you have what is your take?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got the email had no idea what it was for though

It can be a teaser announcement for the Xbox one/Halo Guardians special console edition.

Or....don't know....the official Xbox one box art....or just another "side story"....

I have been directed to the Hunt the truth tumbler with the podcast with Keegan Michael Key as the war journalist.  Which I find absolutely captivating and we'll done.  But there is no new podcast released.  It is just a photo of him preparing to send his files.

Yea there's a few hidden links in email which opens part of a photo

If you go over the photo with your mouse there are several links that open fragments of a photo. So far I have found 3 links. One right underneath the Look Closer title that leads to a picture that looks like a cave. Towards the middle right there is one to a city skyline, and the third is more mid lower left leads to a picture of snow. I have no idea of what it means though

I got this emaail new it was Halo but 26th is today

Ah okay, I was viewing it from my email on my cell.  I will have to check it out on my computer.  They also just released episode 5 for Hunt the Truth

Don't know what phone you have but the links work fine on my iPhone click on the tiny blinking stars

‪#‎HuntTheTruth‬ continues

From @TheHaloArchive: http://www.haloarchive.com/…/hunt…/hunt-the-truth-episode-5/

Hunt The Truth Episode 5

by Media Bias

So here we are a day before the next episode of Hunt the Truth is revealed, and 343i seems to have released something completely new. Maybe not new in the sense that it's a new campaign, but we have some interesting information.

First, this URL popped up early this morning: The Hunt Continues

As you can see, it shows April 25-28 Worldwide. What this means we don't currently know, however its definitely a part of the Hunt the Truth campaign currently taking place. Also the good news is we are already at April 25th so it looks like we are in the middle of it.

Then in our Hunt the Truth thread our member Jameson Locke released these pictures:

Possibly Master Chief's Armor?

TBD

So the first picture looks to be Chief's armor, and the second reminds me of the rocky walls we saw in the Gamestop Halo 5 Trailer last week. Also if we look at the URL of the possible Master Chief armor image, it shows: rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net…/027-7ce6d54331564a…

Notice how after windows.net/ we see "h5ot" so as our member CIA pointed out this could point to another truth that this relates directly to Halo 5, but as for the "ot" we still are not sure what it could be referencing. Here is a quote straight from CIA:

That image is deffo part of Master Chiefs armor. I checked.

Now to the url.

This part "h5ot" is interesting. I would assume "h5" means halo 5. But the ot part I am really insure about.

Now the numbers

They go by 005, 027 and 063. Followed by a random bunch of letters and numbers.

I would assume there is more images to come. Or something is coming

NeoGAF also found other pictures:

As you can see, the first image shows what looks to be another part of Chief, the second showing most likely Locke, and in the third picture we see the background with the words "Benjamin, hunt the truth."

It looks like something big may be coming Archivers! We will update this accordingly and be sure to tune in tomorrow night to listen to the next episode of Hunt the Truth!

[quote user="NxtDoc1851"]I have been directed to the Hunt the truth tumbler with the podcast with Keegan Michael Key as the war journalist.[/quote]

Kind of refreshing to see Key doing stuff outside his usual comedy sketches.

Live and Learn