The Greatest Gaming console and Company Today

Hi this about my third post,, I hack my gamescore about 3 to 4 years ago, you can check my account been on the straight and narrow ever since, I understand it violate the code of conduct, I apologize for the stupidness, and just would like to have a half a chance not even a second to show/prove that I want to earn them achievements properly,, I'm getting older and I do planned to stay with Microsoft and Xbox till I can't play now more, I would like to pass my account to on but without the stupidness I did when i was a little younger, and soon I would hit the 5 year mark of my gamertag,,, I would appreciate if you just unlock those achievements to he earned again. You guys can monitor my profile every step of the way to show/prove it was a right choice to do; please I want to be proud of my gametag and not be constantly reminded that I *** up excuse the language but best to put it,,,, just please guys I know you can do you guys are Microsoft you can do pretty much anything,, just asking for a tiny chance please it be like probation and this chance will be like parole meeting to grant to earn those banned achievements properly or not...and wouldn't say anything to anyone about this kindness if you willing to do so it wouldn't be chaotic with you guys please please and thanks you guys did teach me one thing,, never take short cuts in life.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey PR, that ability to re-earn achievements is disabled if you ever get reset, this is how it is with everyone who is reset, there are no exceptions. The process and punishments are uniform. Just a heads up on this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.