The games time and in some cases every-one else forgot

Here it is once again a thread asking whats happening to the games that have been forgotten or are coming back from the dead.

First back from the unknown

Aliens Colonial marines - its coming and it doesn't look like its going to be too bad.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 - so much time so little news and now we get told, see you next system as they want to work on it till the new generation.

Missing pressumed dead.

Souljaboy - yes for those who don't know the riches to riches story of a Doctors son who became a minor rap star was sure to be a legend but I'm guessing Souljaboy jewls on the beach or whatever it was going to be called won't be seeing a release anytime soon. I'm sure every-one will join me in sheding a tear for what would have been a great game.

( did I overdo the sarcasm there ?)

Twilight - every good film series needs its tie in film right well this was going to be one of them, no-one ever said about the single player but apparently the multiplayer would have three playable factions;  Vampire, WereWolf and Human with Human susposed to be based on Vampire and Monster hunting ( something tells me if they could we'd be looking at Sam and Dean Winchester in it )

Yeh I hate twilight too but seriously being given a game where you can kill Edward and Jacob off, thats a gift right there and would make 1,000 of youtube videos.

Pronounced Dead

Milo and Me - creepy kinect title about talking to a little kid called Milo, this kinect title has never had much known about it and now its being denied to even be a game and suggested to only have been a kinect software demo.

Frame city Killer - deader than a do do cancelled due to what was described as a very poor and dire game, yet those of us who remember the trailers will wonder how much of that is really true

This is Vegas - set to be GTA meets the Sims with lots of new mechanics developed and the game looking to be shaping up, it was abandoned under strange circumstances though it was suggested that it was partly apprehension about taking on GTA.

any-one have more to add ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What about that Pirates Of The Caribbean game that should have been out back in March but then was suddenly cancelled? Shame really as from the few videos that had surfaced I thought it was looking really good.

Huxley.When the 360 first came out there were videos for it everywhere then nothing.

Jade empire 2

i was so looking forward to that

Nothing really to add but thanks for the reminder about Aliens: Colonial Marines!  According to my order history on Game.co.uk: 31/01/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder... I had completely forgot about it but got my pre-order in on announcent! So that's 2 years, 5 months, 22 days since I first heard about it.

I remember way back when the 360 was first released, there was an upcoming real time strategy game where you got to control a horde of zombies, with the aim of overthrowing an entire city, and repopulating it with the undead - kind of populous with zombies - it looked pretty sweet. There was various upgrade options the more you progressed, to build bigger and more powerful zombies, I remember one of the 360 magazines had a monthly dev diary with the studio - although I cant recall what they or the game was called - anyway the game never saw the light of day - although I keep wondering with all the zombie hype recently if it will make a comeback.

ye seen it on ign website was pretty awsum hopefully that will come bk as the craze of zombie games are getting bigger

I was always looking forward to 'I Am Alive' - from the trailer they did - it looked awesome!

Now there seems to be nothing about it which is a shame!

[quote user="Mercianix"]

Nothing really to add but thanks for the reminder about Aliens: Colonial Marines!  According to my order history on Game.co.uk: 31/01/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder... I had completely forgot about it but got my pre-order in on announcent! So that's 2 years, 5 months, 22 days since I first heard about it.

[/quote]

Funniest thing is it was supposed to be released on the original Xbox.

[quote user="SamLou"]

I was always looking forward to 'I Am Alive' - from the trailer they did - it looked awesome!

Now there seems to be nothing about it which is a shame!

[/quote]

Man I remember the trailers, it was going to be like a super next gen SOS the final escape , all I know is the developers have refused to comment alot when asked about the game by pretty much any magazine or website.

I was also really excited for 'I am alive'. But it has vanished. This is Vegas was also looking interesting. Not much time for new IP's in this year of trilogies......