The game you know you'll hate but are going to buy anyway.

Absolutely nothing I've seen about the upcoming NCIS game has convinced me it'll be good. In fact everything I've seen about it shows me it will be an abomination on par with the CSI titles.

Yet despite that I know I'm going to end up buying it because I think the TV series is great.

So am I the only weak gamer out there or has anyone else been forced to buy a spin-off game because of their love for the main item? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it has to be LOST:THE VIDEO GAME,awful!

I'm going to put my hard hat on for this one ;)

Modern Warfare 2: Not that I thought it was going to be bad but after playing previous COD titles ( Which I really enjoyed ) I guess I was fooling myself into thinking it be something a bit different but I'll say no doubt they are great games still if you are still into the series, me I'm just bored of them now.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Modern Warfare 2: Not that I thought it was going to be bad but after playing previous COD titles ( Which I really enjoyed ) I guess I was fooling myself into thinking it be something a bit different but I'll say no doubt they are great games still if you are still into the series, me I'm just bored of them now.

[/quote]See now, thats exactly how I felt this time last year when Black Ops was due out. Hence i didn't bother with it, and to this day, have only ever played about 4 or 5 hours of MP round a pals house.

Cant decide if im going to pick up MW3 yet either.......

[quote user="Piztup"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]See now, thats exactly how I felt this time last year when Black Ops was due out. Hence i didn't bother with it, and to this day, have only ever played about 4 or 5 hours of MP round a pals house.

Cant decide if im going to pick up MW3 yet either.......

[/quote]

I can 100% say I'm not bothering with MW3 ( If you see it in my gamercard I will post a video up of myself on YouTube eating my socks ;) )

Again though I totally accept we all like different things, I know loads of people that are getting it and will no doubt love it, me I think I've just played the previous games to death and can't justify paying out for what in my opinion is just the same game with new maps etc but the same can be said about alot of titles these days.

I have already done this with Deus Ex, i cant afford to waste anymore money. Which is why i am not picking up BF3 or MW3 until i have friends reviews on both games.

No, i wouldnt buy something i know ill hate, its pointless and a waste of money. Also, if your not sure about NCIS, dont buy it, its all right, nothing more, i dont even think its got the same folk doing the voices from the show in the game

see i buy games all the time (from bargain bin) that aren't the normal kind of games i go for. it's how i played bioshock (and fell in love with it) but there have been games... my god... like turok what a waste of money!

i done that with Deus Ex, hated the last one then got this because of reviews, traded for forza 4

Not really normally I buy games I like bu parts of the game I hate of it like I love MW singleplayer but the multiplayer bores me to tears

I'll be getting MW3 no doubt, despite despising the multiplayer. Yup, I'm one of those weirdos who enjoy the CoD singleplayer.

No doubt, at some point,  I'll be tempted to play multiplayer and come out of it with even more hatred for it, so does that count?