The Game Collection

Anybody on here use them at all? Thinking about using them for Thief 4 seeing as it's £33.85 and it's always good to find out how reputable and reliable an online store is in advance. Most of their game prices seem cheaper than average too. Cheers. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

used them before, never had any issues

Not pre ordered with them but have bought games from them & had no issues.

Cheers guys that'll do me.

Also used them before, not for preorders, but delivery times very reasonable.

Shame they dont have Thief for XB1 might be worth a chance

really disappointed with the reviews for thief :( 6.8 seems to be about the average score

I'm not bothered about the Thief scores, I am a little concerned about the bugs/glitches I'm hearing about on the console versions.

One reviewer said he got about 3 hours into the game and had to restart it as he hit a glitch that wouldn't let him continue.

I'm cancelling my pre-order for now. Got Plants Vs Zombies to play this week so will wait a few weeks and see what the feedback is for Thief from the gamers and hopefully any potential problems will have been sorted out by then.

[quote user="iBakez"]

really disappointed with the reviews for thief :( 6.8 seems to be about the average score

[/quote]

Reviewers are idiots. 

Ryse has a metacritic average of 60%.

I guess you can pay for good reviews and you can pay for bad reviews too?

True Az, but for how good Ryse looked, it lacked any depth and real quality of story and the MP was pretty naff, so 60% would be about right imo

@Viral

www.thegamecollection.net/thief-xbox-one.html ??

I've pre-ordered with them OP, so at least we will be in the same boat :p