The Forums seems to be dead now

After the new update we had, The forums seems to be dead. Anyone notice it? Pretty unusual.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is nearly 7pm on a Saturday night, people will be out and about?

Give it time.. The forums were dead before the new forum :) Don't expect a change any time soon. Damage has already been done, and most people will not return due to the fact that they think they can just throw a new forum out and make everything alright </3

well its to be expected since some people dont like it

they just don't listen to anyone some, twit makes all the shots to change whatever, and they never listent ot he people who actaully use the forums daily. if i can't get to grips and use the forum how i could before such as

Know what threads ive posted on like we could on "My forum"

No search function anymore

i don't care about blogs or wiki nonsense i blame facebook and twitter for such forums now

[quote user="DarkGin87"]

they just don't listen to anyone some, twit makes all the shots to change whatever, and they never listent ot he people who actaully use the forums daily. if i can't get to grips and use the forum how i could before such as

Know what threads ive posted on like we could on "My forum"

No search function anymore

i don't care about blogs or wiki nonsense i blame facebook and twitter for such forums now

[/quote]

Search is top right.

They haven't even considered the most basic of user experience issues. Shambolic considering it's a cornerstone of any interface design, Microsoft should know better.

The majority of the UK regular's probably can't even find this place.

Also picking up on DarkGin's point, he's right. Most of the people 'in the power' don't give a damn what this place looks like, they're all too busy with Twitter.

It's an IQ test, well done you passed, you found the forums.

Could not agree more. spot on post. I rate you 5***

The previous forums were alright (in my opinion) the only things which needed some work was;

- Cosmetics (colours)

- More moderation

- More moderation powers (users rating 1 star threads)

- More staff interaction

I don't see what new forums are going to achieve. It took me about 30 minutes to find the UK Gen section due to the poor navigation.