The Elite Controller

So, just wanted to make sure im understanding the announcement. You can map the buttons. Does that mean you can make the back paddles be the a,y,x,b? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, that's what I understand as well.  All the buttons are totally re-mappable, via their application on the console.

Does anyone know if the elite will have a sturdier micro usb in it? Because it seems that that's the only fault in the controllers now. I'd hate to spend $150 and I can't even charge the *** thing because it won't charge unless I set it down and tape the sub cord in weird angle just to get it to work.

What moron or group of morons came up with this brilliant idea? Way to give into and enable cheating guys. Your focus should be to level the playing field for all, not give advantage to one player over another. To preempt the pathetic response of “but it’s available to all” that will be coming. Not everyone can afford to pay $149.00 and tax for a controller nor may want to. I can but still won’t support this. With existing moded controllers, USB devises, hard mods and any other way people are cheating today, you are just adding to and supporting the problem. What you don’t seem to get is that this creates a multi-level playing field putting the majority of online gamers at a disadvantage. This then creates frustration and takes away the enjoyment of playing a game online. When players are getting decimated by others not because of ability but because of advantage, you are robing so many of the enjoyment they expect to get out of playing an online game and frankly paid to have, you are stealing from them. All this tells me is that you cannot fix or do not have the desire to fix the cheating that is so prevalent on and has engulfed XBOX Live.  So instead you have thrown your hands up, given in and added to the problem.  Way to go…

Does the elite work on 360?

What i dont understand is why some youtubers are already unboxing the elite controller that xbox sent them .Guess it pays to have a youtube channel since you get things before we the normal people have to pay 150 bucks and wait a month .Since i suffered a major stroke in rl.the controller would help me some to where i was thinking of getting one .Fingers in 1 hand only move at 30% speed .But watching the people on youtube unboxing a controller has me rethinking about spending 150 and having to then wait .Its like microsoft saying screw ya.Right now i rather pay lil more and get a scuf controller and only wait for it to be shipped to say screw ya to microsoft .LOL

no the elite doesnt work on the 360

Got the controller and used the app to set it up, but cannot change the sentive of the thumb sticks to how I would like them. There are only 4 different setups for the sticks, but I want a more advanced setting like I have seen in a video on YouTube. Please help as I know this can be done but don't know how.

Sure you did... They're not available yet.

They was released on the 27th October. Mine came the day before from GameStop.com. This is in the UK. If you look on YouTube a few people have them in hand.

Sure they were, it's amazing the length Microsoft will go to cover something up.  Those on youtube are reviewers and testers, only.  Stop the lies, we know they aren't available yet...