The elder scrolls online release date announced

"The MMO will be arriving on PC and Mac on April 4, 2014. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One releases are planned for June 2014. "

Info and new trailer here :

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_online/b/pc/archive/2013/12/11/the-elder-scrolls-online-coming-in-april.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yea they should just keep it for the pc if interested look it up on youtube on the beta some people trash it im not touching it on the console until the fee is dropped paying enough as it is dont need more bills seems like the console users would have to more i didnt care for the beta nothing seemed to catch my attention but the pvp but not worth 15 a month just to pvp

guess Im the minority, but I enjoyed the beta.  obviously, 15 levels comprising 5-8 hours of gameplay, an MMO does not make.  

I intend to get it for PC anyway though.  I opt for PC for most games though.

High speed internet cost, XBL cost, then a monthly cost to play a game on XBL? You have got to be kidding me. Good luck with that.

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

it wouldnt be worth 15 bucks a month if it was 100 times better then beta...the fact of the matter is subscription junk belongs on pcs, keep these microtransaction subscription garbage games off closed consoles...people need to vote with their wallets and make this game and others like it fail...i'd hate to see games go to this trash model.

[/quote]

You could just not buy the game

you lose credibility when you make statements about MMOs being for "simple minds".  

MMOs are made to be about the alliances.  I played WoW in a progression guild for years, and to be honest, I did get bored of the game for a good 50% of each new tier.  but I enjoyed spending time chatting on vent with the other people.

Its why endgame is so important, and its 105% of WoW at this point, but most new launches get lost in leveling and hit a wall.

[quote user="L0st1nMyM1nd"]

you won't ever truly understand it until you've spent a year on an mmo.

[/quote]

No mmo has ever managed to keep me fully entertained for a year, they get very repetetive after just a few months, running across the same maps doing the same things, grinding day and night just to be nickle n dimed on microtransactions or bored to death with grinding if i dont want to "speed ahead".  Truth be told MMO's are for simple minds I guess...i'd rather pay $60 for a game i'll play here and there for 6 months- to a year then be forced (if i want to play that game) to pay monthly sub fees on TOP of a $60 game fee.  Sub fees on consoles are garbage, nuff said.

it wouldnt be worth 15 bucks a month if it was 100 times better then beta...the fact of the matter is subscription junk belongs on pcs, keep these microtransaction subscription garbage games off closed consoles...people need to vote with their wallets and make this game and others like it fail...i'd hate to see games go to this trash model.

If the BETA is any inkling how the final product will be then definitely not worth $15 a month.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

So please explain how some MMOs dont have a monthly fee?

[/quote]

Because they sucker people with micro transaction that cost the player more money in the long run.

Or the MMO in question is so bad no one will pay a monthly fee for it.

SWTOR has the best option IMO, the core game is free ( with limits ) you can go the less expensive route $15 a month or you can go the suckers route and pay micro transactions that will run you more than $15 a month if you want full access.

You are almost thirty yet your post comes across as very childish.