The EA Servers are Unavailable at this Time

Been trying to play BF:BC2 and Fifa11 for the last 2 weeks, and keep getting that error message.  Other people on my friends list are able to connect and play, but I cannot.  I've tried everything from clearing my consoles cache, to resetting the time and date.  Pretty much have tried everything on this EA "support" page except #5.  http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46.  Even tried restarting my router and modem to no avail.  After i cleared my consoles cache it worked for a few hours, now it's right back to doing it again.  Any help is greatly appreciated, All i want is to play some friggin games.  Thank you.

Jake.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You mean my age as in my personal age, or how old my EA account is?  I cant even remember my EA login I.D or anything it's been so long since I've had to do anything with it.  As soon as EA's customer support opens tomorrow I will call them.  Thank you for your input

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you know your age on your EA account?  I was having the same problem, all EA games where working just fine.  Then NCAA 12 came out, I cant get on to any of my ea games.  I go and do everything ( plus some) you have posted.  

I call EA and talk to them ( support).  They ask me my age.........well your age on your EA Account is 1 1/2 years old.  They changed it and everything is fine.

Just a thought.  Hope it helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.