The Division is rumoured to have been delayed into 2015.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IF this is true im going to be mad.

I wouldn't believe this kinda stuff. If it's true, Ubisoft will probably announce it quite soon anyways.

I saw someone on Twitter talking about this but wasn't sure on the source. Considering watch dogs and crew was delayed and aren't really dated, it doesn't look good for Division.  If anything it will be out November 2014 if we're lucky.

I hope it is, too many good games coming out in 2014 already. i wouldn't mind it waiting a little

Was looking forward to it but not too upset if it does get delayed.

Great news,thanks lofty,lets look at the current triple A's on the xbox one,both are not up to scratch because they were rushed and even not finished occording to the developers that were sacked to push release of these unfinished titles.

I am very pleased that destiny has been delayed along with the likes of other games that will follow suit,as far as im concerned., there are now lawsuits going on because of the way we the gamers have been treated with certain companys,it would make sense to have some patience,be happy with what there is at present and give the developers of upcoming triple A,s the time to give us finished games.

-

Another factor is im possitive they are also waiting on this next big xb1 system upgrade and if anyone thinks Titanfall is gonna be wonderful then I wouldnt,look at the state of bf4.I have lost all faith in EA completely,the only time today when bf4 was working as it should was between 9 and 11am gmt,as soon as it got busy on the servers,its no fun at all,and that its actually worse than its ever run on the 360.

I new this would happen u know what ubisoft r like I mean the crew, watchdogs, assassins creed 5 all coming out this year so they need a big game for next year

Yep and u was on with me kicking so backside saber I had some good games

i hope it is not true, this game is in my top 3 for this year, but i'd prefer it be delayed and done right instead it being rushed bugged, or features cut out.

I can't state that Titanfall will be flawless on launch, but to think it will be at low quality as BF4, I think not. First off it won't use EA servers, that's a big plus with which I could end it right there, but... This isn't developed by DICE and focused on multiple consoles. So I'm hoping for the best.