The Division beta problems.

I pre ordered and played the closed beta a couple weeks ago, and it ran much better than this. The problem is no matter where I am or what I am doing in the game I will continually get booted and have to log back in, sometimes twice in 5 minutes. I receive the error code DELTA 20000950. the division services are not available at this time. I did the new mission for my base and the medical one again, took me almost 3 hours because of all the disconnects. It is not a certain area, or mission, its all of them. makes the game almost unplayable.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

I participated in the Closed Beta without a single issue. Now I load in and I get the Mike and Delta errors constantly. I love how Ubi keeps pointing the finger at us, like its our fault lol. Now it sits at the loading screen @ 0%. I can't even load in now?! Livid!! If this isn't resolved at all by Sunday, they just lost a pre-order :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ubisoft wants people to report any bugs/issues they're having through their forums, you can find info on how to do that right here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1153-Xbox-One

Just make sure you're signed in to Uplay first before clicking the link

Sorry this didn't help.

Just wondering if anyone else is having lag spiking issues? It seems to happen in the dark zone only for a fraction of a second every 5 - 8 secs. Its not a game breaker but can get a little annoying.

Sorry this didn't help.