The Crew on xb1,i cant wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPMy7tKb9jM

this 12 min vid,oh my days, mmo driving game on console!the potential of this is gonna be huge,couldnt find any more recent lengthy footage,i know forza is very popular and more n more are jumping on to nfs rivals now,but a blend of both in a massive open world with added rallying,an literally any race u can imagine.sweet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got a free copy coming from the "design a car skin" competition, along with some other bits and pieces.

@Metal: Mind telling me where you live, what security measures your house may or may not have and what times you're away/at work?

^ No need to go to extreme measures by robbing his house, just stealth kill every postie that attempts a delivery until you hit the golden sack!

Assassin's Creed 'em from a handy tree :D

:-D

Funny thing is the email came from Ben Talbot, used to work at OXM (he's at Ubi now, obviously).

The last time he emailed me was back when he worked there and he was giving me free stuff that time too!

I'll help you Wolf, maybe we could share the loot? ;-)

Looks like "Midnight Club".

Tempted to just write it off but we'll have to see what it's like.

I wonder how long it would take to drive from Coast to Coast?

@Lofty: yeah, I reckon some sort of deal could be worked out.

Lol, I'm sure it'd end up less Assassins Creed and more Wile E Coyote/Roadrunner! ... or maybe Clouseau/Kato!

Cue Lofty on rocket skates and Wolf in a giant catapult!