The Console War is over- PC wins decisive victory

There has been a surge in the PC gaming industry lately and Xbox One and PS4 are only going to add more momentum for the PC platform.Since both consoles are so similar to PC its safe to say the PC will see the majority of console games.Why worry about which consoles have the best exclusives when a PC will get almost all of Sony and MS exclusives anyway?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 7, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd rather sit on my couch with a controller in hand playing on my HD tv.

You can use most hdtvs as a monitor and use a 360 controller.

^ exactly. I dont use my PC for gaming and I never will.

PC is a console? Wrong boss.

The masses will always prefer console over PC... and you're talking to a PC gamer.

I'm a pc gamer btw too....I prefer console for gaming.

i was a long time pc gamer until the original xbox drew me back to console gaming.  And Merlin is right......you cannot put a price on gaming in comfort.  Gaming while in a nice couch or sofa chair playing on a big screen that is 10-12 feet away, as compared to slumped over in an old computer desk chair 12-18" away from your screen.

-

I still dabble in pc games...but i just can never play any game that requires a long term investment under those conditions anymore.  Maybe I've just gotten old.  :)

How can a PC win a console war?

One PC to rule them all

Dude a gaming PC here in Australia that will play a PC game to 1920x1080 at high/ultra high resolution across the board will cost me around $1500 - $2000. Xbox One $600...

Yeah PC has definitely won that battle... Jack ***.

[quote user="Favious M"]

How can a PC win a console war?

[/quote]

LOL this!