The Better of the bike games

Which is the better bike game for a novice rider, MotoGP 10/11 or SBK 2011. I find it hard to stay on the track a lot of the time so if I purchase one of these I don't want one that will throw me off at every corner LOL.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

That was the only reason I never got onto a serious bike game due to always falling of - even on the straights lol.

Bring out road rash now thats a bike game that would be worth owning!!

[/quote]

Road Rash!! One of my favorite games ever, I lost count of the time I spent playing that on the Megadrive! There was a whisper quite a while back that EA were going to do a new version but then it all went quiet, I still live in hope that we might see it one day.

@ Pesty ... Once you get use to them, the SBK games are far better to the Moto GP series in my opinion, especially the last one released.

That was the only reason I never got onto a serious bike game due to always falling of - even on the straights lol.

Bring out road rash now thats a bike game that would be worth owning!!

I always found if i changed the controls to be like any normal racing game, on a bike game, it suddenly becomes easy.

is the MotoGP 10/11 available for purchase yet?  I can't find it anywhere.

I found the SBK X demo one, which I found the bikes easier to handle than on MOTOGP 11 So I assume the SBK 10/11 will be the better option for me.

Sbk x is the better for handling and also its cheaper then Motogp 10/11.

Oh hell yeah, I'd buy Road Rash if it came out again!

I prefer playing SBK. I didn't really get on with Moto GP. It does take practice though... Lots of practice.

I'd like to see bike game that's have as much TLC as the FORZA games have.

Trials hd = best bike game period and a help of a lot cheaper

SBK is definitely more catered for the novice gamer. I used to hammer Moto GP a couple of years ago, posting top 20 times on every track, but it does take a lot of time and practice to get used to the handling of the bikes!

Both games will have options to make the bikes handle more sim like or more arcadey, whatever you prefer.