The best support service!!

I was having some issues with Xbox Live, I called support and was lucky enough to talk with a lady that was no doubt the best support person ever. I don't know her name, but I wish all support personnel were like her. She was understanding, kind and went out of her way to help me. Sometimes I complain about Xbox Live support, but this lady has changed my mind. Anyway, what I wanted to say was, she was/is great. And thank you Xbox Live for hiring such a special person.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="IA7X ShadowsI"]

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

Definitely good to hear.  Being a support person myself, I can tell ya its a thankless job.  You never get phone calls when everything is working correctly, and where no news is good news.  Too bad you didn't have her name, then you could let support know that so that she can get kudos from her boss.  It's amazing what a simple and grateful "thank you" is to those of us who work with people on a daily basis.  Goes an extremely long way.  :)

[/quote]

This - a thousand times over

[/quote]I third that.

That awesome to hear champ , there are still tons of good people on XBL support that were awesome with my Queries and bless them ...glad to hear you got another awesome person and got your issue resolved quickly

Always good to hear some positive sometimes =D

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

Definitely good to hear.  Being a support person myself, I can tell ya its a thankless job.  You never get phone calls when everything is working correctly, and where no news is good news.  Too bad you didn't have her name, then you could let support know that so that she can get kudos from her boss.  It's amazing what a simple and grateful "thank you" is to those of us who work with people on a daily basis.  Goes an extremely long way.  :)

[/quote]

This - a thousand times over

Good to hear that! :) I have had to contact xbox support many times myself, about purchasing, billing, accounts, etc. And every time they are super helpful/friendly, and they really seem committed to helping their customers as best as they can.

That's always good to hear.

Alessio