The Ballard of *** Tony

Guys,

Just a quick question, I'm taking advantage of the price reduction and downloading Tbogt, tried twice but unable to find it in game library. Do I need a copy of GTA-IV to play it? I thought it was a stand alone game.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you bought it as DLC then yes you need GTA4 to play it.

Yep DLC requires original GTA IV game to run it, they did release The Episodes of Liberty City as a full release which had TBOGT and The Biker one on disc

As has been said, you need GTA4 to play the DLC based version.

This is the retail version which contains both. During the DotW, the DLC does work out cheaper but you need the original.

I got it with anpther game...forgot its name but its the motorcycle gang one! got it off ebay for a fiver!! try that as its still cheap mate.

Only problem not played the *** tony one as I lent it my brother and its never re-appeared!

The GTA DLC's where really good and def are worth getting; they maybe some off the best DLC ever released for a game!

i just picked gta 4 up for a fiver ive played the lost and the damned dlc

but was woundering if the tbogt was worth downloading?

Yes it def is.

Where the Lost and the Damned is all grey and gloomy and rather...linear, The Ballard of *** Tony is a much larger DLC game wise, more to do, more colourful...alot more fun really, deffo worth a download

yeah cheers phil you must have been typing your previous post as i was typing mine

how mutch is it to buy these days?

The Episodes from Liberty City disc is probably about £15 now, but it would be cheaper still if you know what you're doing on eBay bidding-wise. I would recommend the disc because then you get both DLCs. I really enjoyed The Lost and Damned, even with the gloomy atmosphere of Johnny Klebitz and the rest of the gang. The story was quite interesting because I think it's the first time anti-Semitism has been explored in the game (the primary antagonist is anti-Semitic, and your character during the DLC is Jewish). The Ballad is much more akin to San Andreas though I recommend the disc as being the way to go.