the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them

i really hate the auto renew on xbox because i was charged an extra amount because you cant cancel anything on the xbox well i couldn't and when i went to the website to do so i would always get the error page that said that shouldn't have happened and that went on for two months so i got charged every month when i thought i had canceled it and when i did get ahold of the support i was told i was fine and they had it taken care of only to have it pushed to a later day and now i got a overcharge on my bank account and my paycheck wont come in for two weeks xbox has gone down hill and is starting to really suck and because of this im thinking of going straight pc gaming or pc/ps3-4 gaming so thanks for crappy service and terrible website xbox and ive been with them since the original xbox came out  so unless i see actual copadence in it again they lost a costumer and ive spent over ten grand with xbox  and yes this is a bit of a rant and an anger fest but its for actual reasons dealing with xbox

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there,

I'm afraid you will have to contact Xbox Support (again) for this issue. They are the only ones that are able to handle payment/billing issues like this. They are the only ones that can turn of auto renewal for you (if it's still on) and should also be able the check what happened last time and hopefully correct it.

To contact Xbox Support use support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.