THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM UNFAIR TURN DOWN

Hi i recently applied for the ambassador program and i got turned down due to the fact i was gamerscore reset a long time ago i undestand they can turn down who they like but it was not my fult i moved to germany tempory and i took my 2 cousins and we took my xbox to give them something to do and we brought most of my games which we fegot some of them lol anyway i was monitoring them so then could have done anything but they now have there own xbox live accounts (there shared mine for 2 weeks i love to help people and always wanted the day i could call myself a ambassador and help people and becouse of my cousins i am unable to do so i have a good amount of info on xbox live and the console itself i can help but becouse of my cousins who go scot fee i lose my gamerscore and my chance to help people i always wanted to be one

there must be away to get back in i know they can decline who they like mut i belive i got turned down for a unfair reason

please atleast consider me i had a oiginal xbox since they were first out no live the couldent afford it but played a lot of halo

so atleast think about it cuz i love to help people and could really contrabute

ps

Unlocked IPAD

my gamertag when i appied was hoodie sniper

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

1-You are responsible for your account at all times, regardless of whom did what with it.

2- There is absolutely nothing preventing you from helping anyone with anything on here or on XBL. You don't need to be an Ambassador to do that. There are many forum regulars who are not and yet we help people everyday.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have had any sort of Enforcement action taken against your gamertag at all (including your friends gamerscore cheating) that will disqualify you from eligibility as an Ambassador.  As Tem said, not being an Ambassador does not prevent you from being as helpful as you can on Xbox Live.

So, in fact it is not an "Unfair turn down". 

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't think it's unfair at all. After all, you are responsible for your actions and account.

But like the others have said, you don't need to be an Ambassador to help others. I used to help people, even before I became an Ambassador and I continue to do so.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why not reapply under your new untampered with account?

Sorry this didn't help.