The Amazing:Spiderman

• Anyone Picking this up or renting?
  • Spider-Man villains Alistair SmytheRhinoIguanaFelicia HardyVerminScorpion and Lizard will be antagonists in the game. The Lizard makes a small cameo in the game.  The game is set after the film, where an Oscorp executive with access to the research of Dr. Curt Connors (aka The Lizard) plans to create more cross-species experiments. Meanwhile, Oscorp develops a large group of robots to combat the cross-species individuals, but wind up causing more harm to the city than good. It's now up to Spider-Man to save the city from both the cross-species experiments and robots.

Here's some gameplay:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS3PMLP0hFk]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhP0abkGmJ0]

Game Trailer

Cheers for all the info/videos mate.

I'm not sure if it will be a buy or rent yet, going to wait for the feedback from you folks on here, plus I wouldn't of got it day one, just too many games to be going on with over the next week or so, Dragons Dogma, Skyrim DLC 'soon' and a few others I've already ordered.

i do want to get this at some point it's looking rather nice. the last decent spiderman game i played was shattered dimensions hopefully this will change all that.

Dammit, I wasn't gonna bother with this but you just had to post gameplay vids.... over to shopto.....

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

Dammit, I wasn't gonna bother with this but you just had to post gameplay vids.... over to shopto.....

[/quote]

Don't say that, I'm sitting here on laptop now tempted to do the same after wathing the videos again.

I'm going to resist though, too many other games to play and coming next week :)

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

Don't say that, I'm sitting here on laptop now tempted to do the same after wathing the videos again.

I'm going to resist though, too many other games to play and coming next week :)

[/quote]

I don't think I've got anything preordered (after Lego Batman 2 arrives) til August now.... is there something cool I've missed/forgotten about?

I didn't preorder Spidey anyway, my entertainment budget for the next few weeks has been swallowed up by Faith No More at Hammersmith in a couple of weeks.... stupid expensive travel/hotels in London, grrrr!!!!

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think I've got anything preordered (after Lego Batman 2 arrives) til August now.... is there something cool I've missed/forgotten about?

[/quote]

If you like racers, Test Drive Ferrari Legends is out next week, mind you I've heard/read that it might be delayed by a week, still trying to find out!  Spec Ops The Line is out next week also, just a rental for me.

Inversion was due out next week aswell but that's been put back untill July 13th, I did like the look of this but heard the campaign is VERY short!

Skyrim DLC aswell, can't wait for this even though I can't see any game at the moment dragging me away from Dragons Dogma, I know I've banged on about it over the last few days but I really can't express enough how good it is, just my opinion of course ;)