The agonizing 45 day and 10 hour wait.

ITS KILLING ME!

I just can not wait for the Xbox One to be released, I have been planning since it came out and impatiently waiting every second . . . I've already called off work and set my plans for that weekend, sold my 360 , turtle beaches , 8 games, controllers, wireless headsets, steering wheels, HDD's everything to plan for this. Upgraded my internet to 40MB/s then to 50 when released, bought a new docsis 3.0  gigabit modem/ router  and ethernet cord. Going to get a new tv and gamers chair , preorder turtle beach sevens , the day one console of course, ryse, watchdogs, and BF4.  I have everything ready for a perfect launch and im dying to play it!

The pains of paying for something you cant have for 5 months later.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, i can't wait to get my X1 on release and play Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza and a few other 3rd party titles using the new console.

Luckily I got tons of games to keep me entertained for all these weeks, like GTA5, Splinter Cell, Diablo, etc, etc, etc.

Been stressing over it a bit today. Don't think I'll be able to get the 22nd off work (only started a new job recently) and I've no idea if anyone else will be around to accept the delivery. Be annoying if I end up not getting it Day One because of it...

What kinda  of delivery is it some places offer time specific delivery or holds and if the job allows it ship to work place they might understand the circumstances, and sigh i have nothing but my gf's animal crossing... death

Im with ya!Five games and system reserved the wait is killing me.Oh but what joy launch night!

45 days doesn't sound like a long time. I have my own specific risk/challenge here. I have pre-ordered three consoles from three different places and getting the day off won't be a problem for me but here is the kicker. I am in the process of selling/buying houses and I absolutely guarantee that the day for the move will be the launch day. Not sure how I will manage that one if it does turn out as I fear.

Davee Cee

As each week goes by, my stress level goes up a notch. By the time it launches, I'm sure I'll have a lot more gray hairs, but I'll be waiting by the door all day for it to arrive.

I have been waiting patiently for over a month for an X1.  It's always those last 30 days or so that it feels like things are dragging out.

stop reminding me how long we have to go :)

[quote user="Favious M"]

Been stressing over it a bit today. Don't think I'll be able to get the 22nd off work (only started a new job recently) and I've no idea if anyone else will be around to accept the delivery. Be annoying if I end up not getting it Day One because of it...

[/quote]

Pull a sickie! That's what I'd do!

I keep myself preoccupied with school and my students as well as catching up on TV shows and movies via Netflix and Hulu. ;)