The Ability To Play Background Music Is In The Future Apparently!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

O  M  G!

and you would still need to turn down the in game music for it to work as all the games released at the moment do not support background music.  we will never get the same intergration as was on the 360.

O   M   *   G!

I totally gave up on this feature. The one main thing I wanted more than any other feature and thought would of carried over from the original Xbox and 360.... But no.

And another useless Xbox 360 feature.....Seems Xbox team don't have any new great idea for Xbox one....

And exactly what useful features would you like to see Tzar?

Never had a need for this due to only playing fps, but after playing rocket league I can see the appeal.

Davey. It's this feature that I really miss when it comes to driving/racing games, I'd of put a lot more time into games like Forza and The Crew if we had this feature, as it stands though, I've barely played them which is a shame.

As with all features they will be used by some and not by others but IMO all are welcome as options.

the only games this would be of potential benefit to me are racing games, and i barely touch them these days.

Cannot see the appeal of listening to random music over the top of game sounds.. what's the point in that?!