That Stupid Connection Problem EVERYONE Is Having

Yes, I'd get kicked off XBL when loading up a game.  I get home from the bar, get together with my buddies, ready to tear things up on BF3.  Oddly enough, they're playing, and I keep getting knocked off XBL loading up BF3.  I tried another game, RE:ORC, and same damn deal.  I tried this whole "delete your profile and download it again" thing.  Did not help, whatsoever.  It made the situation worse, because when I'm downloading my profile, I get this message saying "SORRY.  XBOX LIVE PROFILES CAN'T BE DOWNLOADED RIGHT NOW.  TRY AGAIN LATER.  83A40007"  So, I can't even play a bloody single player game i.e., ME3.  SO HELP ME GOD!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

yeah they better give us some points or something

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there IAK0290! I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble connecting to LIVE. Is this problem still occurring, or are you able to connect properly now? Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

you can try clearing your cache by going to your HDD under storage and pressing "Y", sometimes the cache gets corrupted and can cause all sorts of problems with your console. if that doesnt work try deleting your gamer profile (profile only) from your HDD and then recovering it back as there may be an conflict with your profiles .gpd files that are attached to your profile, xbox live has them optimized on the servers but when there on your HDD they can duplicate and sometimes accumulate an additional 8-12 MB on your profile size.

Sorry this didn't help.