Thanks for nothing!

i cant believe I'm going to do this but I cant let this one go. I always do my best not to complain ever about things but this is unbelievable. Is all I can say is.....Screw you Microsoft...Screw you EA....... Screw you Respawn. Here's how it is. I was very sceptical about Titanfall. Just as I am with any new release. But I was totally keeping an open mind. So I get the beta on xbox one. Could have got it on pc but this is one game I really wanted to play on xbox. So at first I think the game is ok. Not great but a solid shooter none the less. Then, the addiction kicks in. This game is fantastic! Wow factor is what I'm talking about here people. It's not instantly obvious but it's there. But there is one unbelievably, hugely, insanely massive problem! I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA! What's the problem you ask! NO AUSSIE SERVERS. Now considering this game is online only, not having servers in the county your playing in is very problematic! Lag is an understatement! This is a huge deal breaker for me and I'm so very sad to say that as it stands I will have to miss out on this fabulous game! Oh well it's of to the corner to sulk Over my first true let down of the next generation!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sad,i know,it's one of the main complaints on Respawn forum.....

Still don't understand why there are no servers in Australia....

I think you do have a right to be upset ..I would be

I was told by everybody here that Azures awsome dedicated servers where the second coming of Christ what happened?  I thought they where free so why not get more free servers?

I can totally understand in certain games, but this is a purely online game. I mean if there was a huge single player experience to be had here maybe I could live with it but seriously. You think with a purely online only game that they would make sure there would be servers for all release countries. So disappointed! Going to miss out on a great game!

http://www.respawn.com/news/lets-talk-about-the-xbox-live-cloud/

A little technical, but hope it gives you hope.  I also recall seeing datacenters close to you in the beta.  Also, I recall seeing datacenters in Europe for those in the US.  That had 40-80ms ping times.

Going to add a thing that is really bugging me but I am getting extremely tired of the US getting preference and deals compared to everywhere else as well LINK. Really hope they sort out the Ozzy server for you guys. Everyone should be allowed to enjoy the game and get the same quality of product as each other because we all pay our hard earned cash for this stuff. 

From Abbie tweet ,Microsoft are buiding data center in Autralia,so when it will be running everything should be fine....I hope it will be ready for launch....

I just checked her twitter she said not at launch.

That blows.

That does suck. - Too bad for our Aussie friends. This game is an absolute riot and I'm loving it.