TGi Gaming

Twisted Gamers are opening its doors to new members. We are a clan that have been around for a while and after a break during black ops 2 we are back and raring to go.

At present we are in a transitional phase from 360 to the X1. We have around 6 members on the X1 and we are recruiting for new members for ghosts and fifa.

We are a mature clan looking for mature gamers and when we feel we have enough players we will be entering WGL (warped gaming league) so we can compete in tournements!

So if this sounds like a bit of you then please pop over to our site and put in a app

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

simliar to us in that you guys played a single game and are now looking to grow, good luck guys

How wud u guys feel about coming over to our site and maybe merging u can run fifa side and we run cod side? we could get in a party and talk everything through

i would not give up my site as then nothing stopping whos in charge getting rid of my players of picking up the goods one and booting everyone else.

a merger only works when power is shared but power can only be shared when both understand that its not about them or there mates its about the group.

we have a fifa team settled competing in the WGL and are looking to move into other games so wood consider having a whole team move across to join us but it it depends on what that team wants out of it, would only take players that will not cause problems on ours or league sites as building a good rep means its easier to recruit.

but im open to a merger of sorts

OK mate we should jump in a party after the new year and all talk it through and we can see whats best. add me as a friend on xbox and we can speak in the next few days

you have been added, it does seem like clans are dying all over teh place right now but im sure its due to the split in gamers on diff consoles and will pick up again soon.