Tetris is coming

Ubisoft is bring the popular game to next gen consoles. I personally love this game and will get it as soon as the marketplace updates that day 

~

~

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Word is that it will be running in full native 1080p!!!

[quote user="Customgamer18"]

Word is that it will be running in full native 1080p!!!

[/quote]

Well, Tetris isnt a game that I would buy for the graphics. But I guess 1080p is never a bad thing when it comes to games

I do love some Tetris, but will have to see how excited it makes me when I look at some gameplay. Perfect mobile game, never played it on a console on the big screen though.

I love tetris.  I haven't played in years so it would take me some time to get good at it again, but I wouldn't mind.  

I do wish they would come out with a multiplayer tetris like tetrinet years ago.  When someone at that time first told me about that game, I was like, "Multiplayer tetris!?  Talk about snore fest."  Boy was that statement wrong.  Using special blocks to either clear up your screen, or add lines, add holes, or whatever else to your opponent brought some fun times.

My above post was a joke haha. Because everyone seems to only care about 1080p lol. But I do really think it will be 1080p.

Tetris reminds me of when I was younger and would get together with friends (in person, LOL!) and spend many nights battling each others level and score.  Good times, surely I will buy this!

Excellent, I enjoy a game of Tetris, I will probably get it.

Great, can get the damn tune stuck in my head for another year or two, do dodododo do do dodo

Don't get me wrong Tetris is a classic game that plenty of people will play. But was anyone else saying to themselves "Tetris, really? That is one of the last games I expect on next gen consoles." I just saw it and thought there are so many other places to play it, try should be doing more intensive games for these systems. Again, not bashing the idea, it's just not a game I pictured them making for next gen.

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

Don't get me wrong Tetris is a classic game that plenty of people will play. But was anyone else saying to themselves "Tetris, really? That is one of the last games I expect on next gen consoles." I just saw it and thought there are so many other places to play it, try should be doing more intensive games for these systems. Again, not bashing the idea, it's just not a game I pictured them making for next gen.

[/quote]

When I saw the article I said "Tetris...yes!" I mean I never thought it would be out and I for one am ecstatic about this news. Its coming from Ubisoft, who has a few games on tap for this year.