Test drive unlimited 2

Thought I'd post a place for us to complain while we wait for the patch to come out.

I know the game is buggy and we are all unhappy with the support we are getting from Atari / Eden but I still like the game.

It seems like there are a few games coming out at the moment that don't work and need to be patched when they are lanched, 2 others I've been told about are Brink and crysis 2. Is this the year of the patch or is the game industry just treating us like C**p?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Enjoyed it to start with then got annoyed with the patch situation and decided to let it go.

Then changed my mind once I heard the big patch was on its way and decided to keep it, that was until last night when I changed my mind yet again and will be selling.

Shame really but when a game has sooooo many issues and there is other stuff like Shift2, Dirt3 etc... to keep me busy, its just not gonna get a look in!

TDU2 was and still is a appalling release, if a TV or any other product was in the that state at release there would be a recall. Brink also seems to be following that trend. Worrying times for us gamers. Doesnt help that reviews only come out after you have been charged for your preorder. Although i find it hard i am trying to give games a couple of weeks release time to sorrt themselves out, which is a joke really.

I personally couldnt get into TD2. For me its just wasnt a patch on other racing sims available, mainly Forza 3. I even found more light hearted racers such as NFS HP a lot more fun than this.

Maybe I iddnt give the game enough time but I know for sure that I will not be picking ut back up again for another try!

Still think its a great game despite all the connection issues. Hopefully the imminent patch will fix most of these.

Was thinking about picking this up but I won't bother now

Last time I played this it wad fine, that was last month what needs fixing now

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

Last time I played this it wad fine, that was last month what needs fixing now

[/quote]

Its fine for most although i think some are still experiencing problems.

I am enjoying the game alot.

will have to get the OXF Club active again lol been awhile since i had Road Rage

[quote user="WonderfulWest"]

will have to get the OXF Club active again lol been awhile since i had Road Rage

[/quote]

Been waiting for some club action

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

Been waiting for some club action

[/quote]

well next time your up for some club races send me a pm or we can arrange a time on here im on most day and most nights