Test Drive: Ferrari Legends

Just noticed this is due out soon, not seen anything about it before. Made by slightly mad of nfs:shift fame. Looks decent with some classic Ferrari F1 cars in there, looks like some 1990's spec v12's etc.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-exclusive-test-drive/729202

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What has this got to incite people to buy it?

I mean with titles like "Forza 4" out there has this actually got anything unique to offer apart from almost every Ferrari ever made?

Az

These classic F1 cars have sold it for me unless its a complete duffer. Its got to better than the TDU2 which was a ploughing disaster.

125 S Sport Single-Seater 1947

312 F1-67 Single-Seater 1967

312 B3-74 Single-Seater 1974

312 T4 Single-Seater 1979

126 C2 Single-Seater 1982

F1-87 Single-Seater 1987

F1-90 Single-Seater 1990

248 F1 Single-Seater 2006

F2007 Single-Seater 2007

F2008 Single-Seater 2008

There was already more Ferrari's in the core game than there was of any other maker.  Good if you like Ferrari I suppose...

Looks beautiful, and the handling engine looks promising on the gameplay videos!

How did I miss this one? lol...

Looks very good in my opinion and any game that's all about Ferraris is a must buy for me! According to the link about it's due for release on the 15th May but I can't see it anywhere for pre-order, not on Shopto, Play etc ...

I'm unsure about whether this is actually being released over here, it may just be an America release?

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

I'm unsure about whether this is actually being released over here, it may just be an America release?

[/quote]

Oh right, it would be a shame but let's hope it does see the light of day over here at some point, cheers mate!

I hope it does get a UK release, it looks really good IMO.

According to people on the Atari/Eden forums it's been delayed untill June 2012, still can't see anything that it will be released in UK, I would have thought it would be but you never know.