tesco direct black ops2 must read

Just rang tesco direct as i had no dispatch email to be told that they are having problems dispatching something to do with the warehouse they are ringing back to update but they told me its not going to be dispatched till 16th !

Just spoke to them again and they say now they are not dispatching till tomorrow at the earliest due to manufacters requirements i have told them thats a load of rubbish but oh well its just a game.

Anyone else had trouble?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My  pre-order was stated as being 'in fulfilment' for 5 days. Phoned up last night to cancel thinking it won't be here for ages only to be told it was dispatched yesterday.  Came today. No email to say it had been dispatched and my account still says its yet to be dispatched.

Still the same with me

My Hardened Edition turned up bright and early this morning, I got an email on Sunday saying it had been dispatched and I've still had no money taken out of my bank account yet, I did order mine before they merged their websites though.

Pre-ordered my copy of black ops 2 over a month ago... Tesco, in the confirmation e-mail said they endeavour to have it delivered to my on the 13th of nov, its now 23.50... Been waiting all day and still havnt got my black ops 2 yet... Have called tesco entertainment service helpline at least 6 times today... Each time im put on hold... I havnt even received an e-mail saying my item is going to be delayed or anything... I just dont know what to do anymore -____-

Didn't Tesco's have issues like this with another game not too long back and people's copies didn't arrive on time?

I'm sure I remember reading something.

Trumpet Trouser Me Too! I Will ring and get them to activate the code for me.

Dispatched on a Sunday with no post or couriers working then yeah that wont have left the warehouse till about 4 today

i am still waiting for my copy of halo4

[quote user="CalciumN18"]

Pre-ordered my copy of black ops 2 over a month ago... Tesco, in the confirmation e-mail said they endeavour to have it delivered to my on the 13th of nov, its now 23.50... Been waiting all day and still havnt got my black ops 2 yet... Have called tesco entertainment service helpline at least 6 times today... Each time im put on hold... I havnt even received an e-mail saying my item is going to be delayed or anything... I just dont know what to do anymore -____-

[/quote]
I'd personally print the email out, go down Tesco's and say Oi, look, give me, now...

I wrang and was told it was dispatched today and will be with me tomorrow. If its not a full refund is on its way to me. Everyone try it too. IT works