TES: Skyrim

Who's seen the E3 videos of it?

My days it looks awesome, i really can't wait for this!

What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Transmecharian"]

Yep got my shopto message

[/quote]

I don't know if you or any other Shopto customers have checked in the last 10 minutes but when I go into 'My Orders' it says 'Processing' but if I click on the 'Order Number' it says 'Order Status: Completed/Dispatched' I've not got no email or txt yet to say it's been dispatched though.

Dragon Priests are easy enough. I NEVER take any companions with me anywhere, they just get in the way. Only collected 3/4 masks so far though.

Quick question, iv enchanted my Mace with some fire stuff, i think it only has so many uses before the fire runs out in it. How do i recharge my weapons? I always stayed away from magic in Oblivion so iv no idea

I'm trying to watch as little as possible but it's not going well! :p

[quote user="Naffry"]

I've had mine pre-ordered at Shopto since 12th May lol.

[/quote]

I don't think it was too much longer after this that I pre-ordered with Shopto :))

I don't think the story is related but i would play it anyway!!

Great game.

How many dragons has everyone took down?

I have found and taken down 4. 2 of them I had a lot of help with. You see the dragons landed next to 2 giants and got killed by them haha.

Same as above MK - great game that looks like it will take me months to complete.

well tonights the night i start my quest into skyrim,not sure where to start tho,any tips for a noob!!