Tenure... Support wanted me to make another thread...

Just wanted to make another thread. Xbox Support wanted me to make another just so that Xbox Live, or whoever, are still aware that I'm also having tenure issues. My original thread was back when all this tenure stuff started happening.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi MASTER JN,

Can you please clarify the issue with your tenure? Is it not displaying correctly? Is it showing less than it should? Please provide as many details about the situation and what you've tried so far. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, it's just that the tenure is a number short. It's supposed to be 6, and used to, but now it's at 5, and has been since around the time all these other members started having issues. I created a thread about it when it happened. I'm sure it's still there.

I got in touch with your support people on the support chat. They told me to just post another thread so that you guys are aware that I'm also affected.

That's pretty much it. Not much more I can tell you. Again, it happened around the time it became an issue for lots of people. I don't know the exact date it happened. I just know it was near enough the same time.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, and, before I forget, I went through all the steps with support. I did everything they instructed me to, and they also did some research to try and find anything wrong on their end.

It's still at 5, and should be 6.

Sorry this didn't help.

*Everything is solved*

I figured out what was wrong. It's only now that I realise that the whole new structure thing Xbox Live have got, which makes it account for Live Gold only, means that it's only now just turned 6. See, I originally got live about 6 1/2 years ago, but have only had Gold for 6 years now. I had to update today, as I ran out of Gold. The new tenure is now 6. It all made sense when I updated.

I guess there's no reason to keep this thread hanging around anymore. The question is answered.

Sorry this didn't help.