Tenure shown is incorrect by 2 years

Just noticed my Tenure time on Xbox live with gold went down from 8 to 6 years. The only thing I can think that caused it was letting it lapse for about 4 days a couple of months back when my gold ran out. Otherwise I have been on Gold since early 2007. I even have some content purchased that shows a date of 3/10/2007. It still showed 8 a couple of months ago, but recently changed, not exactly sure when though. I have an Dead or Alive 4 online match achievment unlocked from March 2008, a Guitar Hero online achievment from December 2007, and some from Aegis Wing ones unlocked on June 2007 while playing it coop online when it was released. I could post more, but that is enough to prove I was online in 2007. I recall starting Gold in late 2006  early 2007. I have not let that Gold lapse since then barring the recent renewal one of around 4 days since I forgot it was time to renew. It has been continuous otherwise.

Yet according to Tenure showing right now on my profile I was not online then. I have deleted my profile and re downloaded it and cleared cache to only to have my gamerscore be wrong til I unlocked an achievment but the wrong tenure remains.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Please go to commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub and click on "Purchase History" Double check your subscriptions with addition and make sure they equal 8 years worth of Gold.  Keep in mind that tenure is only calculated by Gold Subscriptions, not the total amount of time you've been on Xbox LIVE.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I cannot seem to find the info listed. My purchase history only goes to 2010, but my account download history on the Xbox 360 shows some purchased dlc from saints row from 2008. This dlc does not appear at all in my purchase history. Under subscriptions it shows only the latest prepaid card I entered about 2 months ago. It does not show the one I entered last year at all or anything really. Under cancelled it shows one 1 month card in 2014 and a cancelled 3 month Zune pass. I assume purchase history would also show games purchased right? Well I am missing a few there. I can see them if I go in my download history on the 360 though.

Does the fact that part of that time was as part of family plan affect that at all? The other two members although no longer on gold except on xbox one sharing still show the 2-3 years they were on family plan.

This  gamertag was gold for the first year or two by credit card and then when the family plan was introduced it was one of the four gamertags to join it. The family plan was then discontinued and it went to Gold on prepaid cards up until present. All that time it has been Gold not silver.

I was told to check the commerce site to add up the time like you said, but there is nothing to add. As I said all it shows is the prepaid card I entered recently. I assume it supposed to show previous prepaid cards at least two and the credit card purchased gold at the very least.

Sorry this didn't help.

On another note I just checked the account that was head of the family plan. That account is 11 years old. Looking under purchase history on that it also ends at 2010 even though I have many games and content purchased before that. Heck that account was on the original xbox and had some mechwarrior and halo stuff purchased. Nothing before 2010 shows up.

Maybe I'm dense but could you point me exactly where the stuff I am supposed to add up should be showing? I checked under both subscription history and purchase history am I missing something?

thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

I was waiting for a response on my post above. Anybody?

Sorry this didn't help.

I just got an advertising email from Microsoft Xbox Engage that I usually get and I know it is not "proof" but it does show that I have been on Xbox Live since at least 2006. I started this account with Gold and have not lapsed since so why were some years not counted?

Yes I know it only counts gold that was active. This account has been gold since its inception. None of this I'll skip this year or whatever. Total lapse of only a few days this last renewal because I forgot to renew on time and since you got rid of the 14 days non gold resets your tenure that should not matter.

I can post the email screencap if that is allowed or the direct url

Sorry this didn't help.

i really think because  of the family gold plan that's why i think it went back to 6  i dont think the family plan  count as a gold membership... if this  - technpoly -  account  was add to a family membership

Sorry this didn't help.