Tenure Reset

I read in one of the other posts that I should create a new one if it was still ongoing and it is for me. I was hit with both the notification bug where it was not showing friends online and the tenure problem being reset. Last night 8/13, the notification problem was fixed however my tenure is still missing. I used to have a 4 next to my name and have never once missed renewing my account. Right now there is no number next to my name. It is great having the notifications back but I am still worried about my tenure being gone and I did not know where to go. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

Please clear your cache, delete and re-download your profile, test your connection to XBOX Live.

These were the 3 steps given above to try and automatically solve the tenure disappearance problem. If they don't work contact XBOX Support via phone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just tried clearing my cache, deleting my profile, and then re-downloading it. My tenure still has no number displayed. I will try to contact customer support. At this point I was wondering if there were any others out there who were still having problems or if I am one of the lucky few?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Scorched. This is a known issue and our LIVE Engineers are working hard to get this sorted as soon as possible. Hang in there! I will follow up when it's been resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.

Scorched, I have the same problem. About a week ago I renewed my gold because I mistakenly let it run out. I bought the gold right on the xbox but a glitch happened and my account was still silver. I deleted and re-downloaded my account to fix the problem and the number was gone. Currently my tenure is 0 instead of 5. I guess we are one of the lucky few, you're not alone though.

Sorry this didn't help.