Tenure problem (dropped from 3 to 1)

My tenure dropped from 3 to 1, this happened on Feb 15th..

What I did was let my gold run out, then reverted to free account,then removed paypal from my payment options and then i redeemed a 13 month code, after that my tenure had dropped from 3 to 1 :(

Before anyone asks, yes, i have read the sticky tenure post (http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/441105.aspx) and none of the solutions there fixed my problem, the thread states to start your own tread if nothing works, so thats what I'm doing now..

Would be awesome if someone could look into it...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Butcha! It does appear your tenure is being calculated appropriately at this time. There was a recent change to how Tenure was being calculated which explains why you saw a change to yours. You can check our all about that in the Tenure Post we made. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mister Gwyther, thanks for your answer, but I still think its not correct... When i login on billing.microsoft.com its like all the gold i had while using paypal as payment has been removed when i removed paypal from my payment options... :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey butcha420! If that is the case, I'd suggest contacting a billing agent as they'll be able to walk you through that billing history and explain what we're seeing. You can request a call by following the prompts on our contact us page - support.xbox.com/contact-us :) Let us know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.

I just talked to them... The guy i talked to did confirm that on his side it looks like i've never bought anything with that paypal, only history he could see of it was that it was deleted on the day i said.. He said that he was sorry, but that there really wasn't anything he could do about it... So i guess i'll just have to live with loosing a little over a year in tenure... :/

Thanks for your help anyway guys... :)

Sorry this didn't help.

At least it should go to 2 in 2 months :P

Sorry this didn't help.