TENURE not updating - No response from Support or Forum Support

This is my THIRD attempt to get this resolved. I was asked by support to post on the forums and I did back in November but no one from MS cared to respond. I then contacted support again and was promised a response in 48 hours yet a month or two has gone by and no response. I have wasted hours on this when it can easily be resolved.

I contacted support again and was told this:

"Michelle:  I have looked into this and the tenure is handled ONLY through the forums.  It is not handled by Customer Support At all"

"Michelle: I have checked your record .  I even asked a supervisor.  I was told to refer you to the forums with this since we do not even have access to the tenure."

This is the problem. My tenure has been 10 since Oct/Nov 2012 and should have switched to 11 a few months ago. It still shows 10. I always prepay for 2-3 years in advance, have been a long time member since launch and the account has ALWAYS had Gold.

Can some staff member please help with this.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi Rooster,

Sorry to hear your tenure hasn't been displaying correctly. I'm not a member of Xbox Support but for what it's worth I thought I'd offer a quick heads up while you wait for an official response. Unfortunately, it appears as though this issue still hasn't been completely fixed and you may just have to wait it out until such is the case. In the meantime, however, it might be worth trying some of the suggestions as per the sticky. You're definitely not the only one experiencing this issue either; I've seen lots of similar threads recently.

Let me know how you get on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.