Tenure Incorrect - 3rd Post

This is the third request I am making since November as my Tenure is showing as 10 when it should have turned 11 in November. I hve tried suport who insist thathis should be posted in here and here no one cares to respond.  I a frankly very disappointed as aftr supporting MS for 10+ years the least I should expect is a fix to my issue.

My tenure is still at 10 and repeated cache clearing, redownloading my profile makes no difference. My account has been gold and should have switched to 11 in Oct-Nov 2013 but here we are in Feb 2014 and it is still showing 10.

Clearly this is important to me which is why I keep paying my annual membership fee.

Note: I'd like responses from Staff only as I have been on Live long enough to know all the other quick fixes etc & don't need any tips and tricks. This is a system issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I know you would like a reply from a staff member of Xbox Live, but I have come here to help you since no one would reply to your post. Your tenure doesn't always update right away. Since it has taken over a couple of months as you said in the post I am very concerned. Can you tell me what support you used? Such as over the phone or through a chat on Xbox.com.

Please notify me when you have read this post.

- Vusl

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you not understand that triple posting only makes Xbox staff even less likely to read your problems, and more likely to just pass you off as a troll? You won't respond to Vusl, so you won't even take offered help. Stop posting.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.