Tenure error

Hi yes I have a Tenure problem; I recently bought a 2 month for 2$ and something happened to where it said error but then i refreshed the page and it registered and so then I continued to turn off auto renewal (so i can be in control of when i renew my account) and then I signed out, but when I went to sign in on my dashbored my 5 year tenure dropped back down to 4 years (and I have had the account since 2006 but it was silver for a year or so before adding gold, like recently) can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Can you review the exact start dates and end dates at http://commerce.microsoft.com and then summarize the total number of years / months / days you find there?  FYI, Silver time once Gold became available is not included in tenure.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Nuumite! Taking a look at your account it actually looks like you're tenure is correct at 4 years. I know that  you might be frustrated that you thought you'd accrued more tenure than you have but previously your Xbox LIVE Silver time was not being accurately seen by the system. You'll be back up to 5 years again if you stay Gold and keep on playin'! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.