Tenure discrepancy

I was in a support chat, and was told to come here to post. My predicament is this: My account billing dates back to 2002, right when the Xbox came out. Now that this feature of tenure has been added , I have noticed that my tenure is only a 9, when it should be an 11. If this could be changed by somebody I would greatly appreciate it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Did your tenure ever lapse for any period of time? Tenure does not add up while you are Silver.

Also, it only shows complete years, so even 9 years and 364 days would show as a 9 and not a 10, meaning you might be missing less tenure than you think. If it then lapsed for a period of time, that would explain why it's about a year or so less than you feel it should be.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I was a silver for a bit less than a year, but then shouldn't my tenure at least be a 10? My billing information does agree with that.

Sorry this didn't help.

It could just be you have yet to complete the 10th year, so it's still a 9 and a bit - which shows up as a 9.

You could try speaking with Phone Support on this one, they have a better account overview and might be able to spot the reason for this:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.