Tenure 3rd post

This is the third post about my tenure not changing it went from 3 to 4 on the 13/2/14 on my xbox 360 and STILL has Not changed on my xbox one can you please have a look into this and fix the problem.I have tried to rebot the xbox 1 did NOT work and i tried to re-download my profile and did not work

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

I would try a hard reset of your console. Just hold the power button for ~10 seconds until it forces off. A hard reset will clear the cache, which may help as cache errors will often mess with your account. After the hard reset I would recommend deleting your profile and redownloading it; I know you did that already but it does make a difference if you try it after clearing the cache through a hard reset.

You should contact Official Xbox Support directly if that doesn't fix the tenure error; often on the forums it can be hard to get Official Support to fix this kind of stuff. You can chat or call them through this page on xbox.com:  http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Sorry to hear that your tenure is messed up and I hope I helped. I actually had a problem with this about a year ago and learned clearing my cache on Xbox 360 then redownloading my account fixed it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.