Tennis games?

Hi All,

I'm looking to pick up a tennis game, but was hoping I could get some feedback as to the pros and cons of each title played by any of the forum members?

Are any of these title active online?

Cheers,

Scot

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You get into it just after Wimbledon recently? I watched Wimbledon and it got me thinking that a good Tennis game would be cool but like you I've not really heard of any and it would be good to find out.

I've always enjoyed tennis, but yeah I guess it was Wimbledon that got me looking into buying a game!!

I'm waiting for them to release one with atleast 50+ players. Playing career modes with 10 men or 6 women is tedious and repetative. EVERY single game has a terrible roster. We want Sorana Cirstea and other 50+ ranked players!

Sega Superstar Tennis.... best tennis game ever!

Top Spin

There are plenty of demos on the marketplace for tennis games if you want to try them out. Top Spin 4 seems to be a popular one

Good idea Primo, i'll have a look tonight :)

A tennis game with the top 100 of both Male and female players, would be amazing! Maybe one day.

I know i'd love to be playing the real players, rather than 5 real ones and 95 fake. 

If Murray had won wimbeldon there would be a new Andy Murray tennis out this Friday... However he didnt so there isnt

EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2 mate hands down. 1 its £15 wuid on shopto and 2 its a great game, plus you can download other peoples players so you can download pretty much every player in the world and with the EA game face they look like them too