Temporarliy banned from using XP

This is false, why was I temporarily banned from gaining xp? I work hard for it. For the past 2 hours I have been trying to get my router working properly to prevent this ridiculous lag I thought was from the server (it was because of other computers on the network that had unfairly higher bandwidth access). Finally I fix it and into my 3rd game I get a message saying I'm temporarily banned from earning xp like I'm cheating to earn it or something? I have no been bridging if that is what you think, and this ban better be removed within the hour because this is ridiculous!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Actually, I am still getting insane lag, something definitely due to my end of things. The ban message could be a error but I'm sure it's real, and it is undeserved.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! When it comes to in-game bans, it is up to the specific developers on how they police their games.

Note: The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team does not have the ability to resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you have lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s developer for assistance:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 

Battlefield 3 (EA) 

Halo 4 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.