Temporarily banned due to network glitches..

Over the last 2 days a bunch of my Halo multiplayer games have failed to start. when i try to get on a multiplayer game, i see other players on line and get to select the Map. but then the game take a while to start. After trying to look for a new host, the system eventually gives up. I get a GAME OVER message with all players on 0 kills.

Today, i got a warning that i have been quitting too much and if i did quit any more i would be banned temporarily. Unfortunately the first mutlpayer game i tried to get onto, i hit the same issue - game over with all players on 0 kills. To make matters worse, i got banned temporarily. :(

Is there any way to get un-banned since this definitely wasnt my fault? or do i just need to wait it out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the match bans are usually short but if you feel the need to plead your case you should head over to bungie.net and post on their forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks. i'll just wait it out.

BTW, would you know how i can figure out if the issue is with my internet connection or with Bungie's servers? My Xbox live connectivity test seems to work just fine, and my internet connection also seems ok.

Sorry this didn't help.

Most of the time it is your connection. But to be sure that bungie is not having any issues please check out the forums on bungie.com . They will be able to help you out. Hope this helps you!

-TG TRYHARD

Sorry this didn't help.