Telltale confirms Game of Thrones Episodes

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/games-of-thrones-confirmed-by-telltale-games/1100-6416603/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can someone post a clicky link. My finger cant handle right clicking. Also I have The walking dead and The Wolf game and thought both of them are great. Just waiting for the other episodes for Wolfe.

Game of Thrones

The Walking Dead

Tales from the Borderlands

The Wolf Among Us

Telltale sure do have their hands full at the moment. Hopefully working on four games simultaneously doesn't hurt the quality.

Not sure about timeframes, all I have read a few times that it is suppose to follow the TV series quite closely.

I would dig a Doctor Who. I only ever watched a few episodes but after the one that was on a week back, I wouldn't say no. The doctor would have to be David-T though, not too keen on the current guy. Hopefully whilst we are all kicking back with Tyrion they go ahead and make it. Has any timeframe been announced for it? I know it says that locations and characters are being kept under wraps, but what about the storyline? Is it starting at season 1 / book 1?

And yes, Mrs Gellar (I hate that shes married lol) does sport some awesome clothing in the series!

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

YES! This is going to be good. I love GoT. I think Telltale Games need to jump on 'Doctor Who' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' to add more to their library, but GoT is a huge nod for me. I love the series.

[/quote]

Choice between Game of Thrones or Dr Who, I really couldn't decide, give me both lol

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, maybe I've missed out on something but I've not watched one single episode. Mrs Geller had some nice outfits though :-)

YES! This is going to be good. I love GoT. I think Telltale Games need to jump on 'Doctor Who' and 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' to add more to their library, but GoT is a huge nod for me. I love the series.

[quote user="Genchy"]

Finally got round to watching season three, the penultimate episode was a real OMG!!!

[/quote]

It's fantastic. One of my favourite TV shows!! now only if the game plays as good :-)

Finally got round to watching season three, the penultimate episode was a real OMG!!!

I shall be keeping my eye on this, thanks Mr Genchy!