Team PiXL UK is Recruiting!

Hey everyone on the forums! Team PiXL is a UK/EU based clan which is hoping to boost numbers within the next few weeks. We do not have any specific age requirements, apart from the ability to act mature. We are a serious Game battle's team, who will be climbing the EU ladders shortly. We are looking for skilled dedicated members to be apart of this tight knit team of passionate gamers. There are no caps on kill to death ratio, we will be looking at your performance within clan/training matches, rather than in-game lobby leader board statistics. If you are interested in joining, please add me on Xbox live, my gamer tag is: FullyGauged

Thanks. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

hi add me if u like )

Added :)

Hey sound cool,ill join am a great Comp/trickshotter on Mw2 i lovee sinping :)-

Hi, I've tried adding you, but your friends list is full. Please delete some then re-add me :)

Well im trying to get into Competitive sniping,im a Trickshotter at the moment but i want to expand my play...Im 15 and im Active just add me if you interested in what ive got to offer thanks :)

Acting mature is a painful and bad act.

Hello im 11 but 12 in 2 days anyhow i act mature and im good at gamebattles im from wales and i apparently have a bit of    

accent so add me :) if its on mw3 inv me to party