tdu2

for lookin friends to play this add me please

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I got 1 or 2 NZ friends, a handfull of Australian friends, but most living in the US/UK/other. I have to say I haven't seen you around. I tend to go on when I get home during the evenings, don't go on Saturdays, but practically on all day Sunday and Tuesday afternoons. It's so great to see another NZ or Australian player. We start making conversation easier since there's not much of a time difference compared with the rest of the world. In my friends, I look for some common-ness, like do we play some of the same games, if they seem nice and around your age, and lastly where they live and if they are fluent with English, and if you share 1 or more of the same friends.

THIS GAME STINKS

I loved the first game but this one is so lame with all the good features they left out the worst part is the garbage servers. Someone needs to steal the concept and do it properly then it woud be worth playing. But the club races were fun when people played the game and when the servers at least half worked.

Your more than welcome to add me, i regualry play TDU2 and especially as the DLC is out on AUG 16th.

Although i tend to spend alot of time with my fellow ambassadors following people that have modded to creep them out before reporting them to the Enforcement Team...

So is the exploration pack any good? I've not downloaded it yet.