Tales Of Vesperia

I have never played it but always hear good things about it. When I have tried to purchase it, always seems sold out everywhere (unless not looking hard enough).

However, shopto.net have some in stock after seeing their Facebook notification today so purchased one myself.

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2TA01-Tales%20Of%20Vesperia.html

£27.85

From what I can gather, these will sell quick.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its only £19.99 on the xbox dashboard to download

Yeah, they added it to Live Market place for £19.99 to undercut everyone over charging I assume. It was a game which had very few wholesale copies sent out, so over a year ago people were selling copies for £60 and getting away with it. Once Games On Demand was put in place, and this was added, prices dropped. However to be fair, £27 for a physical copy isn't too bad.

It still sells for a lot more so you got one nice bargain :) (for the physical copy that is)

I'm not a massive RPGS fan but I did enjoy Oblivion. Is this game similar in anyway to Oblivion?

I'm sick of hearing about this game, Anime is not my thing these games should stay in Japan. Completing eternal sonata was bad enough, never again.

Only reason people care about it is because it's meant to be 'rare'. That's why I bought it. Now I'm reluctant to get rid of it in case it ends up being worth something in the next generation.

[quote user="zfair899"]

Only reason people care about it is because it's meant to be 'rare'. That's why I bought it. Now I'm reluctant to get rid of it in case it ends up being worth something in the next generation.

[/quote]

Good luck with that.

The only last gen game I've seen selling for more than the original asking price has been "Morrowind: GOTY Edition" for the XBox 360.

Even if you keep it in the plastic you're probably not sitting on a gold mine here.

Az

Up there with my favourite J/RPGs of all time. Beautiful game.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"] 

The only last gen game I've seen selling for more than the original asking price has been "Morrowind: GOTY Edition" for the XBox 360.

[/quote]

In March I got that for £1 from Cash Converters in Glasgow I changed the case and cleaned the disc, so its in Mint condition

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Good luck with that.

Even if you keep it in the plastic you're probably not sitting on a gold mine here.

Az

[/quote]

I guess not. Still, mediocre last gen JRPGs can occasionally go for stupid prices online. People will pay an arm and a leg for a copy of Parasite Eve or the Devil Summoner games.