* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

A company that's going to profit off of the fears of others... *sigh*

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[/quote]

It was bound to happen.

I posted more as a bit of a joke, I mean why would you even consider this when you can unplug the Kinect? I bet some will buy it though.

Hahaha.....love it, does it come with a free tin foil hat.

At first I hadn't planned on using kinect. The more videos I see regarding its functionality, the more I think its too important of a part of the future of Xbox to just push it aside. If someone is afraid of it, turn it around.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[/quote]Isn't that what most/all companies do already?  You're never gonna get a girl until you use So&So anti-zit cream.   Don't feel like a real man?  Buy our trucks.  Do you feel fat, ladies?  Try out super slim milkshakes.  

The ironic thing about this gadget... is what's the point?  Just unplug your Kinect!

This needs to go into one of them funny gadget booklets you get through the door. The booklets that are full of stuff that isn't quite good enough to make the shops..... Hahahaha.

@StadiumFighter, that would be a great add-on lol.

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

This third-party Xbox One Kinect stand includes a privacy cover

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-28-this-third-party-xbox-one-kinect-stand-includes-a-privacy-cover

;-)

[/quote]But what about all 'dem satellites in the sky!!!!

Joking aside, i've been waiting for some kind of stand to come out, cheers for posting mate : ) 

[quote user="Eggnogga"]Just unplug your Kinect![/quote]But, that takes common sense. Need to complicate that with useless third-party peripherals.

Screw privacy. The CIA can watch me scratching my balls in all my naked glory.

Xbox record that...